Burkhardt & Co. Market Research Firm
Empowering clients’ business development and market strategy
Do you have enough market information and business insights to generate the business you need and want? Is market volatility driving you to distraction? Burkhardt & Co. generates useful insights relevant to your business growth. Our market research firm is not a fancy “search engine” – we’re the “found engine and improved your market edge” firm.
We conduct market research and competitive intelligence and generate insights so you don’t have to. We have a track record of delivering results so you achieve more. Don’t go it alone.
Market Research Services (“The Jigsaw Puzzle Folks”):
What is market research? Burkhardt & Co. applies Washington State University’s critical thinking rubric to market research data collection and analysis to meet your research needs:
(Burkhardt & Co.) demonstrate(s) critical and creative thinking by:
- Defining, analyzing, and solving problems.
- Integrating and synthesizing knowledge from multiple sources.
- Assessing the accuracy and validity of findings and conclusions.
- Examining how one thinks, reasons, and makes value judgments, including ethical and aesthetic judgments.
- Identifying diverse viewpoints, including different philosophical and cultural perspectives.
- Combining and synthesizing existing ideas, images, or expertise in original ways.
- Thinking and working in imaginative ways characterized by innovation, divergent thinking, and risk-taking.
Bring your market research needs to us. We combine the research skills of librarians with honed interviewing skills and the business knowledge of MBAs to collect relevant, meaningful data from primary and secondary sources – everything from professional market research databases to government data, industry research, trade shows, and primary-source interviews – to provide relevant, meaningful data collection, market analysis, and reporting for insightful results.
- Our services: market research
- Our services: market analysis
Competitive Intelligence Services (“The Jigsaw Puzzle Folks”):
Competitive intelligence is systematic research and analysis of competitors and competitive industry dynamics so you then position your firm strategically for market advantage. Burkhardt & Co.’s competitor analysis enhances your strategy and market positioning (our founder “wrote the book” on collecting, managing, and analyzing competitive intelligence data, 2001). Our librarian-style research skills, insightful interviewing abilities, and business knowledge enable us to collect relevant, meaningful data from primary and secondary sources – everything from professional market research databases to government data, industry research, trade shows, and primary source interviews – to provide relevant, meaningful data collection, market analysis, and reporting for insightful results.
- Our services: competitive intelligence
We work with clients throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Burkhardt & Co. is here to help. Reach out to us for your market research needs.
- Phone us: (206) 525-5056
- Email us: burkhardtwrites [@] gmail.com